Dad dot info form. Ask questions, get answers
Clear all

[Solved] Dna test

New Member Registered

Hi. Not sure this is in the right place. But basically I had a dna test done by social services about a year ago. And I got a call saying I wasn't the dad . But have never received any proof from them. And this child is beginning to look more and more like me by the day. Is there anything I can do ???

Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2015 5:23 pm
Illustrious Member Registered

Hi there

I would contact Social Services and ask them to send you written confirmation and a copy of the results. I would imagine that they would use a reputable tester and one that is accredited.

Best of luck with it.

Posted : 28/06/2015 5:35 pm

Pin It on Pinterest