Dad dot info form. Ask questions, get answers
Clear all

[Solved] safe guarding my daughter

New Member Registered

trying to get c100 sorted but she keeps turning up starting trouble then calling the police mediation wont work she is a flight risk and has said as soon as she has my baby she will run away

Topic starter Posted : 13/07/2017 3:48 pm
Illustrious Member Registered

Hi there

If the baby hasn't arrived yet then I'm afraid you have no rights yet and won't be able to submit a court application.

Once the baby is born and you are worried she will leave the country, you can make an application for an urgent Prohibited Steps Order, stating that she has threatened to leave the country as soon as the baby is born.

All the best

Posted : 14/07/2017 6:17 pm

Pin It on Pinterest