Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
State support for s...
Clear all

[Solved] State support for single dads

Active Member Registered


I have my 2 children on a shared care basis 50/50.

I have noticed the children's mother gets council tax benefit and the school has paid her the whole weeks amount of lunch vouchers?

What are we as working single fathers entitled to?

Topic starter Posted : 28/04/2020 5:56 pm
Illustrious Member


from what i read, if you have a court order for 50/50 care, you are able to claim child benefit.

are you paying child maintenance?

Posted : 28/04/2020 6:10 pm

Pin It on Pinterest