Dad dot info form. Ask questions, get answers
Clear all

[Solved] Help Needed Please

New Member Registered

My names jay im new on here ive been having alot of trouble with my ex wife, we have a 2 year old boy who's 3 in august ive not seen him for over two years as she got a non-molenstation order against me saying i hit her and my my boy which i never did i wouldnt dream of it, at the time i went off the rails with drink and drugs and got another women pregnant, im past that life now i have a very good job im sober and i want to see my son but cant due to funds for a solicitor ect and the non-molenstation order what steps can i take to see him its breaking my heart all i have are pics of him and beginning of last year i even tried suicide i tried hanging myself cause of all the allegations she has come out with and due to the fact i was not in the right frame of mind.
If someone can point me in the right direction on how i can see my son it would be appreciated
Thank you Jay

Topic starter Posted : 19/04/2020 9:59 pm
Famed Member


it must be tough. just going few weeks without seeing my kids eats me up.

you will need to set aside £215 for a court application. a c100 form.

before you can make court application, you will need to have a chat with a mediator. this can be done for under £100. a video call. they will need to give you permission to apply to court.

you can get c100 (child arrangement order) here:

click on the link for: check if you can apply online

as for mediators, just google. plenty offering video calls for under £100

you can represent yourself in court. theres dads here that have done this.

also, you may be able to get help paying those fees. check out:

Posted : 20/04/2020 12:45 am

Pin It on Pinterest