Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
Child Maintenance C...

Notifications
Clear all

Child Maintenance C100 form help

(@Bestdad111)
Trusted Member Registered

I got separated with my ex two months ago and since then I'm having difficulty having contact with my boys 2 and 6 as there is a non-molestation order on me.
Will be using mediation but I know my ex will not attend so need help with you guys for filling up the C100 form.

The section 5b what should be filled?
Why are you making this application: (please give brief details: any previous agreement, your reason for bringing this to court, what you wany court to do, reasons given by the respondent, for their action in relation to this application)

It says do not give full statement, please provide summary.

I need help with filling up this section, any advise is helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Topic starter Posted : 28/02/2021 12:56 am
 actd
(@actd)
Illustrious Member

Hi, not something I have had experience with personally (I used a solictor a long time ago when it was still a c1 form), hopefully others will pop along with guidance.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2021 5:41 pm
(@bill337)
Illustrious Member

Hi,

For that section you can keep it brief. I wrote something like: Father being denied contact with baby daughter. Older children wish to spend more time with father. Have tried contacting mother about it. Any additional time with children has been refused. Seeking courts help to have reasonable arrangements in place, in children's best interests.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2021 6:49 pm
(@champagne)
Honorable Member

I'm not sure if you are completing the form online or if you have a paper copy. On the front page of the form is a little box and you need to put in there what you are seeking. As it says, how often the chidlren spend time with you and for how long. Its easy to miss this bit out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2021 10:11 pm
 Yoda
(@yoda)
Famed Member

As Champagne says, it's easy to miss the box on the front page - in there, you need to say something like 'I am seeking an order for the children to spend time with me'

5B can say something like (this is just a suggestion based on the brief information in your post)
Regular contact has been suspended by the respondent.
Contact broke down due to issues between us.
There is a non-molestation order currently in place.
As the respondent won't agree to contact, I am making an application for the children to spend time with me.
I am seeking an order for the children to see me (whatever schedule you are proposing)

Once you have a court date, you will have a telephone interview with Cafcass who will recommend a way forward to the court.

Just prior to the hearing you can prepare a short position statement to take to the hearing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2021 3:36 pm
(@Bestdad111)

Hi Champagne

Thanks for your reply.

I'm looking through the paper and doing a rough form so can do it properly online, because online I need to keep flicking next web page for each section.

I cant find the box on 'what Im seeking for' . I can see section 5a under why are you making this application - have you applied to the court for permission to make this application. Yes, not required, no permission now sought.
Reason for permission if permission is required.
I dont know what this is and which to select and what to write.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/03/2021 11:27 pm
(@Bestdad111)

Will do that Bill. Thanks

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/03/2021 11:28 pm
(@Bestdad111)

Thanks Yoda. Will add few points. I think ones I submit the form and court date given I will need to prepare for the telephone interview as my ex making it like I m not safe when Im just a simple guy who works 9-5 and spend lot of time of over the weekend with the kids and wish to spend time with him as Im a father.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/03/2021 11:33 pm
(@champagne)
Honorable Member

It's very unlikely you need permission from the court to apply so you can tick no for that. There is a very good guide to completing the form at https://www.directmediationservices.co.uk/c100-application-form/
Be sure to ask for what you want and don't forget things like summer holidays, alternate Christmas, Easter, Father's Day, your birthday etc

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/03/2021 12:11 am
(@Bestdad111)

@champagne

Thats a great guide. Thanks

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/03/2021 11:30 pm
Share:

Pin It on Pinterest