Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
Child Maintenance p...
Clear all

Child Maintenance payments if my child leaves the country

Active Member Registered

My son (born Sep 2004) is currently in full time education. He is leaving the country and moving to Australia to start a job while living with his girlfriends parents. He plans to finish his education online (due to end in July). My question is, do I have to continue paying CM after he leaves the UK?


Topic starter Posted : 19/04/2024 9:39 am
Illustrious Member

hi, according to CMS, maintenance payments stop if child is no longer living in UK. it's a change they expect parents to report.

Posted : 22/04/2024 11:17 am
Steve8573 reacted

Pin It on Pinterest