Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
Clear all

CSA Advice

New Member Registered

Hi All,

Hoping for some advice please, I've always paid maintenance direct to the mum but I found out recently that she has reported me to the CSA for not paying her and now they have set up payments to come direct from my employer and added charges and repayments for money I do not owe.

I've sent over bank statements to prove I've paid so hopefully it will be reversed but is there any advice on what else I can do? its caused a lot of embarrasment at work and had a huge impact on my financially and just feels very wrong.

Topic starter Posted : 26/03/2024 10:29 pm
Illustrious Member


I suggest you regularly ask CMS for updates. if they take too long, you can contact your MP and ask them to raise a complaint with CMS.

Posted : 28/03/2024 12:05 pm

Pin It on Pinterest