Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
First Tier CMS Trib...
Clear all

First Tier CMS Tribunal

Page 2 / 2
Illustrious Member


I would suggest to get in touch with your accountant if you have one, and ask them to prepare supporting documents that can help you at tribunal. there is this organisation that state they are experienced with CMS Tribunals and other matters. can try contact them:

there is also a group for paying parents here on FB with experienced members. recommend you join:

Posted : 27/06/2022 12:00 pm
Page 2 / 2

Pin It on Pinterest