Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
Clear all

Help please

New Member Registered

My son is 17 , he left education on the 18/05/ this year and is now working part time while he waits to start a full time job, I pay the mother directly which the child maintenance service are aware off as they set the payment amount , can I now stop paying her with immediate effect ?

Topic starter Posted : 26/05/2024 9:31 pm
Illustrious Member

hi, you need to contact CMS and inform them. if child benefit is still active then expect them to tell you to carry on paying maintenance. if you disagree, you can report child benefit fraud to HMRC


recommend you join this support group for paying parents

Posted : 27/05/2024 2:40 pm

Pin It on Pinterest