Dad dot info form. Ask questions, get answers
Clear all

Income big reduction CMS

Eminent Member Registered

I earnt £40k last year my job has changed and i now earn £30k do i just ring them up and tell them this the CMS? i hope then for a decent reduction. I work in a commision job but my work can set me on a wage so this will reduce the bill as my wage has dropped dramatically anyway

Topic starter Posted : 04/08/2021 4:42 pm
Eminent Member Registered

It needs to be 25% difference for it to be considered so theoretically they should reassess you. I think you need to provide 2 or 3 payslips. I would call them to ask what is required and then send letter by post and by portal.

Posted : 04/08/2021 5:11 pm
Trusted Member Registered

Agree but use portal first then follow it up and always get a written confirmation of change then it's binding, x will go for a further review validation.

Posted : 06/08/2021 6:42 pm

Pin It on Pinterest