Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
Now work part time ...
Clear all

Now work part time on minimum wage?

Estimable Member Registered

I currently pay £330 based on £47k wage I’m am changing jobs and doing 30 hours on minimum wage. I will earn £17k per year. Do I just ring the CMS with my new employment contract and they will reduce the payment to around the £140 the cms calculator states I should pay? I don’t want to start the new job until I sort this? Any advice is welcomed 

Topic starter Posted : 18/05/2024 7:44 am
Illustrious Member

hi, yes as you will be starting job soon, you should ring CMS and let them know about new job. also log into your CMS account and report the change income,can upload your job contract. 

Posted : 18/05/2024 10:00 am

Pin It on Pinterest