Dad dot info form. Ask questions, get answers
Clear all

Son has left sixth form college - Ex-wife says not

New Member Registered

I am aware that my youngest child has left 6th form. I completed a change in circumstances but it was rejected within hours as my ex-wife had stated that he was still in 6th form. I'm aware that he might be re-taking one of his exams but he is no longer attending college. 

I have asked for a mandatory reconsideration. 

Is there anything else I can or should be doing ?

Many thanks

Topic starter Posted : 13/09/2021 3:56 pm
Famed Member


CMS will likely expect you to carry on paying maintenance until child benefit stops. if you have evidence of child working, then that is something you can tell them about.

Posted : 15/09/2021 11:45 am

Pin It on Pinterest