Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
Alteration of exist...
Clear all

[Solved] Alteration of existing court order

Active Member Registered

I have a living with mother and spends time with father court order.
Every other weekend setup currently as I took the easy route in court and agreed to what I could get - ended up as a mediation session in court.
I was after 50/50 access but was unsure just how much of a chance I would have so just took a settlement.
How do you recommmend I go about making changes to the existing order?
I have contact through my exes husband refused mediation previously.
As per previous thread court order has been broken however I’m having contact with my child however they’re still trying to regain control..... what are my options and would you recommend that I have representation / legal help?

Topic starter Posted : 29/12/2019 7:39 pm
Reputable Member Registered

How are they breaking your order currently ?

Posted : 29/12/2019 7:56 pm

Pin It on Pinterest