Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
Clear all

[Solved] Help please

Active Member Registered

A SW has just issued a S17 assessment and is recommending both parents change the contact arrangements set up and in place for four years current Court order via a parenting plan ...
What happens if we can’t agree a change please?
Many thanks for your help...

Topic starter Posted : 22/04/2020 10:29 am
Prominent Member Registered

Good report if sw suggested that. How old are children and what dontact was you getting before.

Posted : 22/04/2020 12:37 pm

Pin It on Pinterest