C100 Application ne...

Notifications
Clear all

Free online course for separated parents. Click here

C100 Application never met my daughter

(@mb1008)
New Member Registered

Hi

I've never met my daughter as when her mum was pregnant I couldn't stand her hormones so I chose to walk out. I was in and out. \in the end she said I wasn't good emotional support for the labour and I didn't speak to her. Anyway after the birth she texted me to say daughter is born but I didn't want to know as she texted it to me. she didn't even call!

I reported her and her family for common assault. she later registered the baby (I'm not on birth certificate as we never married and I've not seen/spoken to her) and applied for CMS. I told them I was not the dad but DNA later proved I was. so I filed for full custody and to have my ex locked up. I paid maintenance the first 3 months but stopped now. will they really arrest me? she doesn't deserve my money

How likely is it I will get full custody? she is saying I was emotionally and psychologicaly abusive. Cafcass have recommend a section7 but waiting on court update.

No date set yet but I applied in April

Topic starter Posted : 14/08/2023 12:25 am
(@bill337)
Illustrious Member

Hi,

If child is living with her, then unlikely courts will change residency (custody) of child. Would have to be serious reasons for that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2023 10:17 am

top tips to support your child after breakup

(@mb1008)
New Member Registered

@bill337 thanks for replying! yes child living with her. she has mental issues.. she has depression. I told Cafcass she could harm child.

I happy to wait to get custody as she is a baby now. will I at least get visitation in the meantime?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/08/2023 6:22 pm
(@bill337)
Illustrious Member

@mb1008 hi. At first hearing you can ask judge for contact in interim. But would be up to judges to decide.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2023 8:14 pm

Free online course for separated parents. Click here

Share:

Pin It on Pinterest