Free online course for separated parents
First hearing C1A/C...

Notifications
Clear all

Free online course for separated parents. Click here

First hearing C1A/C100 - Alienation

(@justhereforhelp)
Active Member Registered

My sons mother’s boyfriend told him he would adopt him within 6 months of moving in then approached me on the topic 2 years later. I said no. My son has been brainwashed in the interim.
in reaction My sons mother is refusing to let me see him more than once a month(only conforming dates max 1 month in advance) and he has just started attending a very posh boys private school in south london. She secretly applied for a means tested bursary and lied to the school about me. The school says if I sign the acceptance letter now I have to pay the full fees which I can’t afford.

I have issued a C100 and C1A to get alternative weekend contact and her to confirm to the school to add me to contacts so I can receive information and attend the school.

mediation failed twice. solicitors and barristers have given great advice but I am representing myself.

many advice would be appreciated from the community.

Topic starter Posted : 23/01/2022 8:40 pm
(@champagne)
Honorable Member

Sorry to hear that, it must be very difficult but it sounds as though you are doing all the right things.  If you are on the birth certificate you can approach the school yourself.  I guess though you are not going to sign the acceptance letter so your son may be going elsewhere?  There are some useful guides on the advicenow.org website for representing yourself in court.  Its likely to be a long process so brace yourself and stay strong.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2022 11:29 am

top tips to support your child after breakup

Free online course for separated parents. Click here

Share:

Pin It on Pinterest