Dad dot info
Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
Clear all

Free online course for separated parents. Click here

How To Respond To C1A Form

Eminent Member Registered



So I put in my C100 and C1A form in on 10th; and I received a C1A back from the Respondent Mother. Do you know how I can respond back to this? What is the form I will need to fill out before the court date with my evidence to back myself up and show evidence against all of this? 


All of her claims are made against me and not our daughter. It's like she's just putting me down.. Saying I have told her she couldn't have any social media. She has mentioned she wanted blonde hair and apparently I said "no" saying it would make her look slaggy. Then she went on to say I apparently told her she couldn't wear curtain clothes.. Then she is saying I have threated her with court if she breaks up with me, which again I never said that. 


She's accusing me of throwing my daughter on the bed, which again never happened. And she's accusing me of calling her a "money grabber" which I never accused her off. 

Topic starter Posted : 20/01/2022 10:23 pm
Famed Member


on the C1A form, you can write your responses on page 9:

do you know the name of the family court dealing with your case? if so you can look up email addresses for it, and email the C1A to them. I can try look it up if you tell me the courts name, location. You can private message me if you like.  The allegations she is making do seem pretty irrelevant in my opinion. so would would suggest you not spend a great deal of time responding to them.

Posted : 20/01/2022 10:53 pm

top tips to support your child after breakup

Free online course for separated parents. Click here


Pin It on Pinterest