Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
Lies and location c...
Clear all

Free online course for separated parents. Click here

Lies and location change

New Member Registered



I've filed a c100 against my ex as she has stopped contact and I now haven't seen my children in roughly 9 months. At first I kept hoping she would come round and set a date for contact, then it took awhile for the mediation process which was hampered by her refusing to contact mediators, she then delayed court by not responding to CAFCASS or the court but finally responded late.


She has made very serious allegations against me which have never been mentioned at all previous until these proceedings started, I have a massive file of evidence I have placed together ready for my first finding of fact.

The problem

The issue I have is in our first short hearing she has been pandered to and I was treated like I am instantly guilty. She has managed to apply for a change of courts on the basis of her being at a undisclosed location and stating she hasn't been in this area for a long time.


I have evidence proving she is lieing about where she is currently living  and evidence of her posting GPS location on social media in fact, in the area of the current court. Not only that but she has posted a tik tok suggesting that the children are involved in proceedings (against the court order placed) and been harassing me and my partner by reposting extremely offensive tik toks.


I believe because of the lies about location, the obvious break of the current court order it's important this infomation is send in now. After talking to the courts they have given an email address and said to send it in. The question is, how do I start it? I'm not even sure how to lay out the document and I can't afford any legal fees.

Topic starter Posted : 11/06/2024 11:40 pm
Illustrious Member


When is your next hearing? Issues about her lying about location and harassment etc, you can mention in a written statement to court. If you need advice, feel free to send me a private message.

Posted : 12/06/2024 10:56 am

how contact centres work

Free online course for separated parents. Click here


Pin It on Pinterest