Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
Clear all


New Member Registered

My current partner wants to go abroad with our little girl and step daughter , but leave my son from a previous relationship at home as he can have behaviour issues and I don’t know what to do , she says I should want to make memories with my other kids and deserve a break but I feel so guilty even thinking about it ? 

what can I do 

Topic starter Posted : 13/09/2023 10:15 pm
Honorable Member

Could you take your son somewhere for a 'boys' holiday? 

Posted : 14/09/2023 9:15 am

Pin It on Pinterest