Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
A complex case that...
Clear all

A complex case that I really need help with

New Member Registered

Hello, in 1993 i was made a single parent (male). In 2000 fathered another child. As a single parent i was Nil Rated (nothing to pay). 2014 i get a letter saying i owe monies. I go to a solicitor who writes to them to resolve - no response. They then dissapear. 2020 another letter - i am going through my MP (not very helpful) and The ICE are currently investigating. My boss now recieves an attachment of earnings order! ICE still active. Never paid them or had a plan with them,no imcone details requested. Feel bullied and im really at my wits end. No solicitor i can find that will nowhelp with this, you mentiom CSA and they run. CSA are at fault, yet im being treated this way? My first son is 29 next week and this 2nd son ive not seen since a baby is 21/22. Can anybody help me or advise please.

Topic starter Posted : 11/08/2022 10:36 am
Honorable Member

Have you tried calling the CSA?  You can also complain if you're unhappy about the service you have received.  If you google child maintenance service complaints, that will get you to the website with advice.

Posted : 11/08/2022 11:47 am
Illustrious Member


Recommend you join this group for paying parents. Many experienced members there

Posted : 11/08/2022 5:48 pm

Pin It on Pinterest