Free online course for separated parents
C100 Submitted. Now...

Notifications
Clear all

C100 Submitted. Now what.

(@Bestdad111)
Trusted Member Registered

Hi guys 

Just going to hit the submit button for the C100 form. Before I do, can anyone tell me what happens after I have submitted?

Because I'm usually not home or sometimes staying at my brothers house in another city, will I be expecting any post or visits? If so after how long?

Will I be recieving (or as they say  'served' )  with the hearing date by someone or thats only given to my wife the respondent? 

Also the cafcuss call when will I get after submitting the c100 form? How many times? 

Topic starter Posted : 05/03/2021 11:45 pm
(@bill337)
Illustrious Member

hi,

after you submit c100 online, either court will call you within 3-4 days to take payment, or you can go into local family court and pay, if their open. they should send you court paperwork to the home address you put on the form. not sure how long, maybe 1-2 weeks time. possibly delayed due to lockdown. you should have 1 initial call with cafcass before your first hearing. that's what usually happens.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/03/2021 12:37 am
(@Bestdad111)
Trusted Member Registered

@bill337 thanks Bill. For this paper work, do I have to be home to receive from someone or it will be a post? Reason of asking is Im usually out for work and usually not home.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/03/2021 11:40 am
(@bill337)
Illustrious Member

@bestdad111 you will get court paperwork in the post.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2021 11:54 am
(@champagne)
Honorable Member

@bestdad111Courts are using email more now so if they have your email, it may be sent ot you that way

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/03/2021 6:49 pm
Share:

Pin It on Pinterest