Dad dot info
Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
Clear all

False statements on REMO child maintenance request - HOW TO REPORT IT?

Trusted Member Registered

Hello fathers!

I live abroad and I always paid child maintenance since we split up in 2019 .  

Child maintenance have been agreed privately at start and I did send the money by bank transfers.

Now after few years, the mother applied to REMO stating that I NEVER paid child maintenance since 2017.

I have proof of all my bank transfers and my ex solicitor letter to my ex stating we split up on 2019.


I am getting tired of all false statements and false accuses, I am passing my days trying to defend myself against them.


Is there any way to report a false statement to the authorities?


I wish she receives at least a notice from an authority to beware the mother to state false statements.


I know it sounds silly but in my Country false statements during official procedures are a criminal offense.


Thank you all for your help in advance.


I wish you all a nice summer time with your little ones!



Topic starter Posted : 20/05/2022 12:11 pm
Illustrious Member


Am not sure how REMO works. But would suggest to work with them in your country to address the maintenance issues, and defend yourself any from false statements/allegations. do you have to attend court?

Posted : 21/05/2022 9:46 am

Pin It on Pinterest