Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
Clear all

[Solved] Birth certificate

New Member Registered

Long story short my ex won't put me on my daughter's birth certificate, what should I do?

Topic starter Posted : 10/10/2018 2:35 am
Illustrious Member Registered

Hi there

Your first step is to attempt mediation to try and get some agreement on this, if she backs down you can both complete for a Parental Responsibility Agreement, if no agreement can be reached, the moderator would sign the form to enable you to make an application to the court for a Parental Responsibility Order.

All the best

Posted : 10/10/2018 3:45 pm

Pin It on Pinterest