Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
Clear all

Parent Alienation

Trusted Member Registered

just need some advice guys 🙂


so my ex has stopped me seeing my 4 month old daughter for the last 2 months. I am pursuing a child arrangement order also. Me and my ex both have non molestation orders against each other, but only allow for child contact. 

I am going to contact her solicitors (not my ex as she will falsely accuse me of harassment) to seek contact over Xmas and New Years and my birthday in 4 weeks time.


I will be doing these requests separately as I will be able to show the courts a clear case of parent alienation (as I know my ex will never give in and allow me to see her)


Would me asking her solicitors every two weeks for child contact an offence? They surely can’t say I am harassing the solicitors?

I am a father who wants to see my child

any advice please? 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 22/12/2021 12:11 am
Prominent Member Registered


It would all depend on the solicitors response or lack of. Remember there is a cost associated to the solicitors replying.

If they reply saying to allow the court process to determine contact and you continue to contact then could be an issue including questioning your judgement and character.

If they don't reply at all which often is the case then you just have to allow the CAO process to complete.

Its [censored] but just the way it is, the added complexity you have is the age of child which is very young.

In the meantime, focus on yourself, your mental and physical wellbeing as court processes are not easy, not seeing child isn't easy so you have to make sure you are in the best position to be focused on what you need to do.

Lastly, as there is an NMO, no matter what, do no breach it, if you do then your ex and solicitor will portray you as a danger to child and it will take significantly longer to gain contact.


All the best. 

Posted : 22/12/2021 11:13 am
Illustrious Member


No your taking the correct route by going through her solicitor. As long as your messages are polite and your not constantly bombarding them with multiple messages, it should be fine. 

Posted : 22/12/2021 11:56 am

Pin It on Pinterest