Free online course for separated parents
5050 contact and ab...

Notifications
Clear all

Free online course for separated parents. Click here

5050 contact and abuse

(@dadofone98)
Eminent Member Registered

Couple of questions coz I’ll be applying to court soon for a new order . How are people getting on lately? - it was very bias last time I was in court but I’ve been having my child for ages and want to increase contact . I get 4 nights a month and no holidays . Also I’m going to highlight the abuse I’m still getting from my ex , how seriously have any of you been taken if this has been brought up? I know everywhere’s different I’m just not feeling very confident but the form asks and I’m going to be honest . Got a bunch of false accusations been made about me in the past , never proved and all part of the hate campaign against me. Also can anyone signpost me to a sort of step by step guide to the process once I’ve submitted c100 . Thanks 

Topic starter Posted : 29/07/2023 1:25 pm
(@bill337)
Illustrious Member

Hi,

Think you stand a good chance to increase contact by more than 4 nights a month. If you know mother can look after child fine, then there is no benefit in making allegations. If you do, she will likely counter them with even worse, and makes things more difficult for you and prolong the court case. After submitting your c100 you should be having a phone call with cafcass at some point.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/07/2023 5:21 pm

(@champagne)
Honorable Member

There is a guide to sorting out child arrangements on the advicenow.org.uk website.  This should give you a steer

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/07/2023 6:21 pm
(@dadofone98)
Eminent Member Registered

Not looking to make any allegations but want a truthful narrative rather than the false one 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/07/2023 6:47 pm

how contact centres work

Free online course for separated parents. Click here

Share:

Pin It on Pinterest