C100 and consent or...

Notifications
Clear all

Free online course for separated parents. Click here

C100 and consent order guidance

(@felics)
New Member Registered

Hi all

In the process of getting separated from my partner.

I am in the process of drafting a C100 and consent order. This will detail custody arrangements for our child who is 2 years 3 months old.

We have agreed 50/50 split but understand that sometimes the court may not approve this even if the parents agree.

Broadly the split would be one day on and one day off with overnights with both. We are both flexible workers and this has worked well in the past. For example this would be M+W+F with Mum and T+T+S with Dad. I would then drop off child on Saturday afternoon so it would overall equate to 3.5 days each

How likely is it that the court will reject this even if the parents agree? We both live 20 minutes away from each other and have decent flexibility at work.

Any reason why this would be rejected?

Topic starter Posted : 28/03/2024 11:23 am
(@bill337)
Illustrious Member

hi, I think it's unlikely that court will disagree with arrangements, if both parents agree and c100 is sent off to court, seeking a consent  order.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2024 12:19 pm

(@felics)
New Member Registered

@bill337 

Is this for definate? I thought courts wanted to see how it would be easiest for the child and a 1 day on/off might throw up some Qs from the court? 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/04/2024 4:17 pm

Free online course for separated parents. Click here

Share:

Pin It on Pinterest