Dad dot info
Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
Clear all

Free online course for separated parents. Click here

Challenging a Section 7 report

Trusted Member Registered

Hello, I'm preparing a challenge to a Section 7 report and would like to ask for some advice.

The report details CAFCASS observations of my wife and daughter together yet I have not been offered this. 

The report also details conversations of phone calls between CAFCASS and my wife yet CAFCASS have not contacted me at booked appointment times. When I have contacted the helpline I have still jot been called back by the CAFCASS officer. 

Surely the report should not have been completed until both parties have been offered the same appointments?

What advice can you give me to have this Section 7 report withdrawn before the next court appointment 21/12/2022. 

Can/should my MP help with this?

Topic starter Posted : 08/12/2022 4:25 pm
Famed Member


I would suggest you first complain to CAFCASS about this. Local MP is unlikely to act as it relates to private family court proceedings. If they don't make changes, can complain at your next hearing, and in your written statements.

Posted : 09/12/2022 12:17 am

Free online course for separated parents. Click here


Pin It on Pinterest