Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
Ex false allegation...
Clear all

Free online course for separated parents. Click here

Ex false allegations

Active Member Registered



advice and help needed. Currently my ex has stopped communicating with me in the past 2 weeks, there for I  cannot see my children. I’ve always had my children weekly and paid through a family plan. 
all of a sudden she’s contacted CMS and told them I don’t see my children at all. Completely false. 
CMS won’t help, and will only alter the night stays if I have a court order. 

as I now don’t trust my ex, I am in the process of applying for a court order so, she can’t keep weaponising my children and keeping them away from. So, my solicitor sent the next months dates to the ex so I can see by boys, she has refused and now her solicitor has made contact saying there’s a safeguard issue so I cannot see my children. This is total fabricated nonsense, I had my children last week. 

im really concerned what is going to happen. My solicitor has now contacted the Ex’s solicitor for further information about what the alleged safe guard is. 

what can I do? This is causing so much stress. 


Topic starter Posted : 04/05/2024 3:33 pm
Illustrious Member


sorry to hear, sounds very stressful. seems like only thing you can do is apply to court and wait for the first hearing.

Have you thought about self representing? it can be done with right guidance. with solicitors the fees will likely be about £15,000 by the time its all finished. more back and forth communication between solicitors will cost lots.

Posted : 04/05/2024 10:19 pm

how contact centres work

Honorable Member

That must be very upsetting for you.  Be careful not to bombard your ex with texts etc or she may try to take out a non molestation order against you.  It sounds as though mediation won't work and you'll need to state this when you make the application.  There are some guides on the application process and representing yourself in court on the website.  I'd also suggest you use AppClose for communicating with your ex in due course.


Posted : 06/05/2024 10:56 am
Active Member Registered

@champagne thanks for the reply. We don’t intend to contact her for that very reason. I’m just waiting for the bank holiday to be finished then the solicitors should start communicating again. Then I should know what’s been alleged

Topic starter Posted : 06/05/2024 5:21 pm

top tips to support your child after breakup

Free online course for separated parents. Click here


Pin It on Pinterest