Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
Re Application to e...
Clear all

Re Application to extend non mol

New Member Registered

Ex falsely obtained non mol and occupation order against me several months ago. It is due to expire in Jan 2023. Despite  me having no contact with her over the last 12 months she has now applied to extend the order  claiming that the original issues she alleged are still continuing. As I strongly refute her  claims and a hearing has been listed next week  am I allowed to file a statement opposing her application prior to the hearing. 

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Stresseddaddy
Topic starter Posted : 16/10/2022 3:21 pm
Illustrious Member


in your court papers, does it ask you to file any statement?

Posted : 16/10/2022 8:00 pm
Honorable Member

You could write a position statement and send it to the court.  Also take copies with you in case the court has not passed it on to her.  You can offer undertakings not to do what she is alleging although you may not find this acceptable as a matter of principle.

Posted : 16/10/2022 9:32 pm
New Member Registered

No, nothing on court papers, it only says that the application has been listed for a face to face hearing.  I think maybe a FL403 needs to be filed opposing the Application asking for it to be dismissed

Topic starter Posted : 17/10/2022 5:16 am

Pin It on Pinterest