Dad dot info
Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
Clear all

Urgent help and advice needed

Page 2 / 2
Reputable Member


are you on your daughters birth certificate as that will give you more rights immediately.  You could call 101 to speak to someone from the police or call Mankind in a lunch break perhaps.  Hang on in there

Posted : 23/04/2022 12:22 pm
Active Member Registered

@champagne yes my name is on the birth certificate and she has my surname rather than her mothers. I am thinking I must have rights as if anything was to happen to her they would be quickly on my case for not being a fit and proper parent… it must work both ways 

Topic starter Posted : 23/04/2022 3:05 pm
Active Member Registered

I don't know how to help you, I just want to express my support.

Posted : 25/04/2022 3:23 am
Page 2 / 2

Pin It on Pinterest