[Solved] Child Arrangement, Prohibited Steps Order and NMO on False Allegations
Is there any point in me doing the 5 allegations against her, As I really don't want to delay the case any longer and simply just respond to her allegations. For some reason I get a feeling this is just a tactical approach to delay the final hearing as much as possible.
I don't see what I will achieve by providing 5 allegations, hoping someone might shed some light here
All I want is Visitation at the end of the day as a court order.
What do you think your allegations - even if proven true, achieve?
Are you going to rely on findings in favour of your allegations for some purpose?
I will be able to prove emotional/psychological abuse, as she has been using the kids to control when I can/cannot see them. 1 minute is 3 hours next its 1 hour then no contact. Then only allow me to see the 2 older kids and not the youngest one, False claims. This is all based on the experience she has put me through and messages dating back to 2015 .
Emotional/Psychological abuse on yourself? may be. I've never seen that materialise or succeed in having any material change.
This is what I was thinking, I just skip the allegation part and move on with CAO. I just dont want this to get delayed any longer.
try to avoid fact finding like the plague. while both parents are at war and mud slinging allegations, its the kids that suffer at end of the day. its a bit of a circus . its based on balance of probabilities. some parents have wrongly lost access to their kids, because fact finding went against them.
Thanks for the support.
So had the first 1 hour contact with my 3 kids and had to meet up at the local shop as the mum is "afraid" for me to pick them up from her home because of the NMO she is trying to put in place.
I strapped the 2 oldest ones in the car. The youngest one(1 years old) who the mother has refused in court to tag along is crying her head off. I can't help as the mother wont allow her to come even asked her again. She is now thinking why isnt daddy taking me, doesn't he like me...
Do I ask her next time don't bring her along as she is exposing her to emotional abuse by me having to refuse taking her along, all because the mother doesn't want me to take her. But then at the same time i need to see her even if its for 5 minutes but having to saying I cant take her is hard.
I then take the other 2 kids round mine for the hour and return them back to mother at the local shop.
She then takes all 3 kids to her nans for the next 6 hours....
1 week down another 11 to go till next case.
As I advised before . don't do anything. By all means email yourself what happened incase you need to refer back to it at a later stage.
Like you say 1 down 11 to go
The Mother had failed to submit schedule of allegations to the court by the 22nd June 2020.
I emailed the court to say I have not received this and they should withdraw this segment of the claimants action from these proceedings.
I got an email today from her solicitor
Please find attached herewith for issuing:
1. Application on c2 to join the non-molestation order proceedings to the Children Act proceedings
2. Proposed draft order
Do you know if it is good to have the 2 connected?
the Judge has already refused the NMO it at the 1st hearing and I have countered all of her allegations with FACTS and Evidence. from her first statement.
or I should refuse having the 2 connected as the judge already refused as there was no proof on the petty allegations.
I have a feeling this is her ploy of trying to control me and my finances or maybe hers through the court.
Help would be very much appreciated. I do have a solicitor and have paid her up until the next hearing, but absolutely fuming that she was only able to achieve 1 hour with the kids excluding the youngest one every Saturday till September and her approach has been quite soft compared to other solicitors I have been speaking to.
when solicitor emailed you, did they also email the court? I don't think its up to you to decide if non-mol can be attached to CAO hearing. is the email asking you whether you agree to it or not?
if so better to stick with the judges ruling and disagree. sounds like they just want to use non-mol to obstruct you from seeing kids. forward it to your solicitor and see what they advise.
Yes they emailed the court as well
It doesn't ask for my permission but not sure if by me not responding, then they assume I automatically accept those conditions. Not sure if its some legal process I'm not aware of.
I'm waiting for a response for a response from my solicitor.
Also will be checking with another solicitor to see if they both give the same response.
Can anyone confirm if Recitals need to be followed.
In the recital it states only one hour contact with the children on a Saturday.
But does it really impact the case?
I ask because I had a PSO against me, she reported me to the police, I got the police disclosure and the police investigating it said the PSO only states I cannot take them out of the country and nothing can be done.
Why my solicitor didn't pick up on this angers me, otherwise I could of had my kids for longer during covid 19 and the police would of simply told her I have parental responsibility too and they cant do anything about it...
in your case a recital should be followed and solicitor is right to not advise you to do anything other than to have your children for a hour on a saturday