Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
Clear all

Early retirement

New Member Registered

I am approaching 62 and plan to retire a little early and take a modest pension.  I am paying on the 2012 CMS scheme and have always paid on time etc.  Can anybody advise best way to approach CMS and tell them my income is going down a lot ( possibly to nil for a few months whilst my pension payments get sorted)?   I just know they will be difficult and get it wrong…. 

Topic starter Posted : 18/05/2021 1:49 pm
Illustrious Member


I would suggest you call them about any coming changes as soon as possible. They will likely ask for evidence of your income changes.

Posted : 19/05/2021 12:14 pm

Pin It on Pinterest