Dad dot info
Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
Clear all

L3 art diploma course

New Member Registered

My child is 18 and finished her college course. She has decided to stay on doing a different course, this time a diploma. 

Do I still have to pay maintenance 

And do I have to pay maintenance before this course starts.

Thank you

Topic starter Posted : 10/06/2021 2:40 pm
Famed Member


If the diploma course is non-advanced education, then in theory you would continue to pay maintenance, until age 20 if she carries on doing that. Are you paying through CMS? You can ask them to check if child is still eligible for child benefit. If not, then you should not be paying maintenance.

Posted : 11/06/2021 4:29 pm

Pin It on Pinterest