Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
Help To Save from H...
Clear all

Help To Save from HMRC

Active Member Registered

Very quick post for anyone unaware. Couples or single people who are eligible on certain benefits (I work full time and am slightly topped up by Universal Credit - UC) please look at the Help To Save account. Both you and your partner if claiming together can open one and Save up to £50 and receive 50% back as a bonus ober 4 years. Its such a good savings account.

If it helps anyone do let us know. It's a win win. Google it and its under the government's website. 

Have a good one dad's.


Topic starter Posted : 11/06/2023 7:57 pm

Pin It on Pinterest