Dad dot info form. Ask questions, get answers
Help needed with Le...
Clear all

Free online course for separated parents. Click here

[Solved] Help needed with Legal Aid Exceptional case funding form

Reputable Member Registered

I recieved court papers today and the 1st hearing is set for Dec 18th.

I've done a lot of research online today and it appears due to me having Aspergers Syndrome that I may be entitled to claim LA because of the difficulties I'd have in representing myself.

I've spoke to a few solicitors about this today but they appear clueless as to LA exceptional circumstances and said its reserved for those who's suffered DV etc which is clearly not the case going by all I've read today.

The form is very confusing, is there anyone on here who could kindly go over the form with me and help me fill it out?

Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2019 12:17 am
Reputable Member Registered

Hi Dec, what form are you filling out? You can check here if you can claim legal aid this should be helpful.

If not, call citizens advice and see if they can help, you may even be able to find a local university that offer free help with this? I know some of the forms are confusing, if it is a C100 form, feel free to let me know of any questions you are struggling with and i will see if I can help.,

Posted : 13/12/2019 2:35 pm

how contact centres work

Famed Member


google: pro-bono-representation

lot of organisations out there that can help you. maybe bit late now as your hearings so close. try anyway

Posted : 14/12/2019 12:39 am

Free online course for separated parents. Click here


Pin It on Pinterest