Using Common Law in Family Court see Youtube video within post
I recently came across a few Youtube videos one being the below, the title of video is; "Karl Lentz 335 - Return of property(kids), a man wants your claim dismissed, sealed case"
1. Does Common Law work in family court in UK, the above in America
2. Is there any case law about this or legal literature?
3. Is there any success you have came across?
4. I have a case coming up in the family proceedings, came I open a new claim and say I want my current family one to be used alongside my common law one?
5. Which court do I go to, do I use a small claims form?
anyone out there...
Common law is not usually a good basis for any case, and anything in America certainly wouldn't apply over here. If you ware relying on this, I wouldn't generally think you have a case to persue.
Are you living in the UK? Perhaps you could explain your problem and we might be able to help. It will depend on the problem what court you will go to. Small financial claims can be made but these are not usually family issues.