Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
Notifications
Clear all

Making changes to C100 Form

(@kevwatto37)
Active Member Registered

Hi all I have recently joined this forum and I'm after some guidance with the C100 document as I submitted it to the court and I now need to add a prohibited steps or to this application. The court have the application but no date has been set . Can I amend my original C100a to include Prohibited steps order? And is this going to include another cost££. I have the C100 in pdf but it can't be edited and it doesn't contain options for Prohibited steps anymore as it did in the online Portal?

There has been Talk of another C100 and a C1a to be completed And C2??? Both would require more money?

Thank you 

Topic starter Posted : 16/09/2022 5:43 pm
(@bill337)
Illustrious Member

hi, do you mind sharing why a PSO is required?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2022 9:08 pm
(@kevwatto37)
Active Member Registered

@bill337 to stop my ex trying get the kids back as she is unfit to look after them which is a proven and due to her behaviour of late and over the last 7 years my solicitor has advised me to do so be until the child arrangement order comes to court further down the line. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/09/2022 12:55 am
(@bill337)
Illustrious Member

hi,

on your c100 form, did you choose option about deciding who the child should live with? if so that should be good enough. if you have concerns that mother should not be caring for kids, you can make that case and explain to judge.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2022 9:50 am
(@harveybdac)
Eminent Member Registered

As long as you have have a case number , you need to submit a C2 form and make an application within an application. 

£167 if you do it yourself , prob £1200-£1500 if you ask a solicitor to do it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2022 3:09 pm
Bill337 and Bill337 reacted
(@kevwatto37)
Active Member Registered

@bill337 Hi Bill I appreciate you help thank you,  I was under the impression from a solicitor that the Prohibited steps order would come to court alot quicker?? And this would buy me time for holding on to the kids with more than just my parental rights. Before the Child Arrangement Order comes in to court. My c100 had the children to live with me ticked , visits with supervision ticked and I completed the C1a section aswell.

Thank you 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/09/2022 1:25 pm
(@kevwatto37)
Active Member Registered

@harveybdac Hi and thanks for your help ,So  this C2 would amend my application to also include the Prohibited steps order? Which I'm of an understanding would come to Court much quicker? and give me a temporary and legal right to keep the kids in my care. Until the Child Arrangement Order comes to court??

Thank you 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/09/2022 1:35 pm
Share:

Pin It on Pinterest