DAD Life Coach: David
Hello my name is David and I‘m an existential and human potential coach.
Many reasons come to mind of why I decided to become a coach, one of them was my unfulfilled relationship with my mom and perhaps even unhealthy due to different factors such as her depression and my inability to understand depression as its core and navigate the experiences better.
On my own life´s journey to find myself (through meditation and other practices) I have come to have certain understandings of life, human relationships, the self and its potential. This understandings led me to make the choice of becoming a professional life coach and support others on their own journeys.
My coaching offers a space to deeply be listened to without any judgements. A space where we can dive deep but you chose the depth to which we dive to find hidden aspects of yourself that might be holding you back but also to find aspects of yourself that you weren´t aware of before which will help you to move forward in your life.
A place of possibilities where you get to discover more about yourself and what it´s possible for you and your life, a place where you can let go of what doesn´t serve you and keep what it does.Aplace where you tap and have access to the answers you are looking for which are all within you.A sacred space where everything shared remains confidential, a space where you can be YOU and be accepted unconditionally.
Terms and conditions
- Free coaching sessions are limited and subject to availability. If oversubscribed, there may be a waiting period. The offer may be withdrawn or amended at any point.
- The coach is free to decide whether they would be a suitable match for your requirements and if not, is not obliged to carry out or continue coaching. This can be before starting the coaching sessions or during the coaching sessions. Equally, you are free to stop your coaching sessions at any point.
- Each coach has their own way of coaching and will discuss this with you before your sessions commence, to ensure you are mutually agreed on the guidelines and boundaries.
- Your 3 coaching sessions must take place within a 6 week period of time. Should you then wish to continue with additional coaching sessions, this is something you would discuss and agree directly with your coach.
- The financial value of 'up to £250' is based on the coaching fees of those coaches involved.
- The coaches are not affiliated with us in any way and we are not responsible or liable for the coaching service that subsequently takes place between you and the coach.
- There is no cash alternative if you do not complete the three free sessions. We are not liable for any cancellations or missed sessions, whether that be deemed the fault of the coach or client.
- DAD.info will not have access to any details from your communication with the life coaches other than your initial enquiry form submission.
- By submitting the enquiry form, you give consent for your name, contact number and email address to be passed to the coach you have approached. This will be used for the sole purpose of contacting you regarding the coaching. We will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.